We are honored to have you here sir. Everyone just loved Aaromale!! A lot of
people (even in this group) from whom I have heard praise of this song, dont
understand Maylayam and yet they connected to the song very well .. and were
blown away by your effort.
Thank you very much for this priceless gift to us. May there be more success to
come in your way, God bless!