From: A.R.Rajib <a.r.ra...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 12:33:48 PM
Subject: [arr] Is AR Rahman going to Hollywood?

GOSSIP

Feb 19, 2010 - 04:25 PM
Is AR Rahman going to Hollywood? [ 2 ]

We hear that he's a part of the We're The World re-recording in aid of the
Haiti earthquake relief fund, where he rubs shoulders with the likes of Celine
Dion, Kanye West, Natalie Cole, Tony Bennett, The Jonas Brothers, Pink, Barbara
Streisand, Miley Cyrus and other music luminaries. The buzz is that Hollywood
is in love with brand Rahman. Baz Luhrmann reportedly wants to work with him
and so does Steven Spielberg. A little bird tells us that Rahman already has an
agent in place in LA. He reportedly will shuttle between LA and Chennai,
spending six months each in America and India.

http://www.filmfare.com/articles/is-ar-rahman-going-to-hollywood-502.html

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~