From: Rivjot <riv...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 21 February, 2010 8:13:18 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Guys, please don't give up on Connections (original one)

Digging up this message again. We are still waiting...

I have seen compilations from Sony Music, T-Series, Saregama this month.. just
Rahman's contract label - Universal is left to release a new CD. Hopefully they
will come up with new CD (soon) featuring songs of 'real' Connections

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "ichord" <purev...@.. .> wrote:

> I'm so, so dying to get a perfect CD quality of the original Connections CD
> instead of the flawed one that I have from the internet.  The music is so
> beautiful, enchanting, moving, meditative, etc. etc....Kural, Mosquito,
> Mylapore Blues, Man Chandre, Himalaya, Silent Invocation ABC......just divine
> stuff!  We've got to keep the pressure on.  Let us please continue with
> working towards a petition, I beg all of you!

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/