From: hibath rahman <rahman...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr]@ oberon mall cochin, with Alphons.!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 11:25 AM

Sir, it was simply awesome to see you singing @ the mall yesterday. I, in ma
dream haven't thot of meeting you one o one.. Hope we didn't annoy you.. Hope u
r able to recollect me n ma frenz.. Anyways thnxs once again for sharing
whisker of your valuable time.. Like as always said, do try for world outside
malayalam, coz u have the ryt blend to be a great composer.. We @ dis group
would be delighted to see you triumph in ur lyf ahead and may god Almighty
bless u..

Cheers,
hibath rahman
9895986766