"Everyone has been asking about the music director, so thought u guys should
know first - its Sohail Sen, who composed the music of 'What's Your Raashee?'.
An extremely talented composer who has generations of music in his family.
We're sure you will love the tunes he creates for this film."

Taken from facebook official page of the movie -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Khelein-Hum-Jee-Jaan-Sey/174514316389

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "ejaz_uddin2003" <ejaz_uddin2...@...>