Hi guys,
I just heard Ninachabadi song in Kadalar dinam (Dil he dil main in hindi-
Marriage song )and enge enathu kavithai in Kandukondein Kandukondein
.The nathaswaram piece in the second stanza is distinctively unique in both the
songs. But
one song is a marriage song & other is sad one....Even though it didnt
affect the mood of song.That is Our Bosses perfect mixing....anybody have an
idea about songs like this bits (ie a same tune in different songs)?

http://in.yahoo.com/