The last time AR was part of a tamil movie that did well at the BO was in 2007!
Almost had to wait 3 years for him to be part of another BO success going by
all the strong positive reviews for VTV. Hope this is the beginning of a
successful trend for this new decade. Hope he chooses the right tamil projects.
Easy for me to say- I hear you say. But it's so very frustrating to see his
work flushed down the toilet because the movie the soundtrack belongs to is an
absolute dud.
Well done AR on VTV and Gautham too for working with him. We hope to see many
more from the two of you.