they r hardcore Harris fan. I remember they were the 1st to report on
Shankar-ARR break up back in 2003. And they were hyping on Anniyan allot. And
how convenient it is that they r did not praise VTV songs at all in the review.
Its ok, there r many websites giving positives review on the film already.