From: aneesh ani <mohdanees...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Will it be a super hit(vtv)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 27 February, 2010, 15:50

      Guys how is the vtv film.any body watcd the movie.already the music is a
hit,if the film is ahit then the music will super duper hit.last releases were
flop sakkarakatti, atm.hope this be a hit one.

Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/