Just bought the CD! A treasure to own...Very nice compilation...Great to
hear the high quality version of Shauk Hai! Each and every song is in high
quality wav form...No concert recordings, all original...CD is neatly packed
with great design on the cover...So, I would just say...Go! Own it!!

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R