"STRICTLY FOR THE DIE HARD ROMANTICS". Sorry guys personally i agree to this
review. Not totally. This is the very same thing that i felt just after seeing
the movie. I know that iam totaly away from the views of you guys about VTV
movie. But still i didnt digest that movie. I watched vtv with lot more
expectations. But i was really disappointed after watching the movie. Songs
visualisations are superb... I was surprised seeing such good reviews about VTV
on internet and on our group. Guys many of my friends have these same opinions
about this movie. And good opinions too.