This will be welcomed. The musci of VTV in tamil does not reach certain parts
of the world like the Caribbean, but Hindi music and movies do.

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, hiten shah <hiten.khop...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: hiten shah <hiten.khop...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] VTV might be remade in Hindi
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 12:34 PM

That would be ultimate gift!!

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM, pratap <pratap_elensar@ yahoo.com> wrote:

GAUTHAM ON VTV HINDI REMAKE

March 09, 2010

Home > More news

With Vinnaithanndi Varuvaayaa turning out to be a huge hit, Gautham already has
offers to make the film in Hindi. However, the director is cautious as his
first Bollywood flick Rehna Hai Terre Dil Mein did not turn out to be a box
office success. The director also revealed that if at all he plans to make VTV
in Hindi, he would produce under his home production.

On VTV’s success formula, the director was quoted by a national daily as
saying, “I am a romantic at heart. I like to show love in a way that will bring
a smile or a tear to viewers.”

http://www.behindwo ods.com/tamil- movie-news- 1/mar-10- 02/gautham-
menon-vinnaithan ndi-varuvaayaa- 09-03-10. html

http://indian- music-bgm. blogspot. com/

Please do not add me in YM. I only use this account for the group...