Hey guys,
I know this email isn’t about A.R.Rahman, but since all of us are open to great
music, I thought I would email this. A.R.Rahman is great, and I am one amongst
his biggest fans. Having said that, we should not just limit ourselves to just
his music.

There is this malayalee composer by the name of M. Jayachandran who is making
some great music. Let me share with you one of his awesome programming and
melodious songs. Please click the link below and listen.

http://www.raaga.com/player4/?id=175182&mode=100&rand=0.1733667787471055

If the link doesn’t open, do search for the Malayalam movie, Uthara
Swayamvaram, song is called Mallike Mallike.

I would appreciate any feedback on this song.

-Jacob