VTV is exactly what they say.."Just another love story". Frankly speaking, I
did not feel anything special about the movie or the actors. The only twist
is the climax, but it is not strong enough to make the whole movie
watchable. It is only ARR and Thamarai who have done extra ordinary work.

All the more reason for me to say this is that I saw it yesterday just after
seeing "Up in the air".  You see that movie to know what "expressions" are
and what is the true meaning of "chemistry" between the actors.