Fellow ARR Fans/Bay area Fans,
                              I am excited for ARR's concert on june 26th.I
have been to all 3 concerts so far.we plan to go with our kids also this
time.Both my 6 yr/3 yrs old kids have been enjoying ARR's music specifically
Delhi 6/Jaane tu etc.

Since this forum has trusted members who can convey message to ARR,I have some
wish list for ARR.(other than his previous 3 concerts here)

1.Don't miss Swades (yeh jo desh hai mera)
2.Rehna Tu (Must)
3.New york Nagaram.
4.Kwaja mere kwaja
5.Connections (Mann chanda re)
6.Vinnai thaandi varuvaaya.

Surprise elements:Raavana,Robot

Last time ,my seats were very close to the control area.Sridhar was very
closeby.we will be missing him.Hope we can get good sounds.
Which singers are coming.If shreya Ghosal can join it will be great.

How about kids tickets??? Do we pay same price.Also any other bay area members
coming for this concert.

Appreciate all feedback.

Waiting to submerge in this ARR musical experience,