i have clearly stated there its is not soulful in my definition. Lets put it
this way. These are some of the soulful songs from ARR for me, u may compare
them with Delhi 6 songs and see why i do not view them as what u do  :

1.Anjali - Duet
2.Kannake Mai Azhagu - Pudhiya Mugam
3.En Uyir Tozhiye - KKS
4.Sonnalum - Kadhal Virus
5.Hawa Sun Hawa - Ada
6.Ennavale - Kadhalan
7.Marghali - Sangamam
8.Tu Muskura - Yuvvraaj
9.Hosanna - VTV
10.Hum Hai Iss Pal Yahan - Kisna
11.Kadhalenum - Kadhalar Dhinam

and ofcource the list can go on, but these r the 1 strike my mind for now. For
me, the songs of d6 r just not in the caliber of these songs. But im happy its
a hit for ARR and it has hit the right chords for many, good for him and for u
too. Its not a loss for u and its not a loss for me. ARR has compensate for me
more than enough with VTV. Cheerz