The album is a totally different experience from the generalĀ filmi music.
giving a brand new flavour to Kollywood music. Interestingly, this is the first
Tamil album from the musical genius after winning the prestigious Oscars. And
as usual, A.R. Rahman is at his best.We at Galatta.com wish the team all the
very best for their future endeavours!We bring you the top ten songs on Galatta
charts!1. 'Hosanna' (Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa)2. 'Aaromale' (Vinnaithaandi
Varuvaayaa)3. 'Omana Penne' (Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa)4. 'Mannipaaya'
(Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa)5. 'Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa' (Vinnaithaandi
Varuvaayaa)6. 'Anbil Avan' (Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa)7. 'Kannukkul Kannai'
(Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa)

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/