I heard ARR speaking in Bangla once :D that's on ETV Bangla ... there was a
show there ....and he was the judge along with an Bangladeshi Singer
On the ad he said " Dekhte vulbenna" ...which means don't forget to watch
...that was really sweet :D

I remember watching ETV all day long just for that ad :D I dint have
personal internet connection or a PC that time :-(

Any more languages ???

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~