From: Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 2:00:47 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Food Distribution - March 21, 2010

Vithur,

what you do is most commendable and although we arent in chennai, you have our
full support for this tremendous initiative of yours.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Vithur <vith...@gmail. com> wrote:

>  >

>Food Distribution near Am Studios, Kodambakkam tomorrow at 11 30 hrs.
>>All are welcome
>
>>Chennai
>
>>--
>>regards,
>>Vithur

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca