'' I was born in 1967 ?????????

AR Rahman - His music for ears for years

________________________________
From: kitcha_swamy <kitcha_sw...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 9:35:00 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: ARR: Rahman won't be available for film scores during most
of 2010

I agree to you 100%. People in the West have always been the giants because
they fall under a widely accepted market, which is all over the world. But
according to me, what AR is showcasing is his own works in India to the Western
World, who majority at this point would have only heard his Slumdog/Couple' s
retreat but they should also get to hear our legends many other gems. I think
this is the very best time to come and attack, rather than wait for more
western recognition and stuff like that. There is this proverb "Make hay while
Sun shines" and I'm sure our AR will make his Music Shine in the West too,
through this concert. Plus its a great feeling to spread Indian Music and I'm
happy to see AR doing it. So lets promote this idea, rather than comparing him
to the people from the West.

Just my 2 cents :)
Swamy aka Kitcha