all the very best bro... can't wait to listen to ur compositions.. don't let it
get delayed like t-series music albums. :D god bless u bro..!!

--- On Tue, 3/23/10, Mohamed Hashir <arrhas...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Mohamed Hashir <arrhas...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] [NON ARR] KM Student Phani Kalyan's Music Composition -
Telugu Movie " Pappu"
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 9:19 PM

all the very best fani...hope we can start a fani fan club...

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:05 PM, fani kalyan <rythmdivine2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot gops, thank you one and all. I never expected such a response, Iam
touched and motivated, thank you one again for all your wishes. So nice of you
all. Im very happy and now nervous. I hope my music will live up to your
expectations and make my Principal sir proud.

Audio launch will be sometime in may/june. Will keep you posted :)

Jai ho