Keep up the Good Work Santosh..............................Sir was really moved
by your affection towards him, keep up the Rahmaniac
Spirit......................JAI HO

--- On Sun, 3/28/10, Santosh <skpandey...@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Santosh <skpandey...@ymail.com>
Subject: [arr] A R Rahman Library & Gallery
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 7:18 PM

Hai Dear Rahmaniac ..
27th March 2010 is Gr8est day in My Life.My Guru see Me & Our A R Rahman
Library & Gallery .Rahmansir Autography & Written a Msg for All Rahmaniac on
Our Sir A R Rahman Painting is Gr8. I Congrats to Anand bro. to become Biggest
Fans of Rahmansir & Maqboul broVery Gr8 Singer. RahmanSir Is Gr8est & All
Rahmaniac are Gr8. Thanks lots to All MyRahmaniac for Ur Gr8 Wishes always for
Me & Our A R Rahman Library & Gallery .This Sony T.V. Lift Kara de do Gr8 Works
for Humantiy .. I feel proud that our Guru is Part of it.. Jai..Ho.. RahmanSir
. I feel that If I was there I am tell RahmanSir Pls Sing a Song of Humantiy
"Pray For Me Brother " Bcoz this song really inspire me lots & lots in My Life
.. & Lift Kara de is for Humantiy.. & A.R.Foundation for Humantiy & I want to
part of it for Humantiy , Our A R Rahman Library & Gallery made for Humantiy.
Jai..ho..
God Bless RahmanSir & All Rahmaniac .. Jai..Ho..

Thanks & Regrads ,
SantoshKumar Pandey ,
A.R.Rahman Library & Gallery .