Dear All Rahmaniac,

                                  I am Good Fans of Sir A R Rahman. I like
every music of RahmanSir right from Roja to Delhi6.I had heard and even enjoyed
every kind of RahmanSir music(hindi.english,tamil). Its Very diffcult for me to
Select RahmanSir Gr8 Music Bcoz All Music & Background Music is Gr8..But I
selected some Gr8 Music & Backgroud Music of RahmanSir As..
There is a list of my favorite music of RahmanSir:
1)Roja
2)Rangeela
3)Kannathil Muthamittal
4)The Warrior of Heaven and the Earth
5)Bombay Dreams
6)Vande Mataram
7)Taal
8)Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
9)Lagaan
10)Slumdog Millionaire

I have heard first music of Rahmansir is roja in 1994 than I realized that
finally we got a music composer, after a long period of time who will give us a
Different kind of music that we were waiting (All Music Lover )and RahmanSir
will give a Gr8 Music forever , and also I started listening RahmanSir music
albums till Now . I have also started collecting RahmanSir articles from
magazines and news papers and made a book, from last ten years, and also
Rahmansir Spiritualism with Hard Works,Humantiy & Sufi Islam is inspired me to
Lots & Lots in My Life . RahmanSir Gr8 music comes directly from his soul and
also it directly touches same of us. We are really proud of RahmanSir for Oscar
victory & RahmanSir is really represent our India in world, and for all that
RahmanSir had given Rahmanfans a warm heartily thank you. RahmanSir Gr8 Song "
prays for me brother " is mind blowing Song for Humantiy and also made me feel
that what are my duties and
 responsibilities, hence Our A R R Library & Gallery made for Humanity & hence
I also want to be a part of A R Foundation works for Humantiy & I will  Help
the Poor Help People & Also Helping poor students for there bright future By A
R Rahman Library & Gallery ..
God Bless All..

 Thanks & Regrads,
 Santoshkumar Pandey