It is indeed a huge loss for RAHMANIACs around the world that there is no
chance of them hearing / seeing the LPO concert ever.

Same goes for the Concerts in India and abroad. Except the Dubai concert, LA
concert and I think Delhi concert too, we don't seem to have any chance of
seeing other concerts again. I know that the organisers have recorded these
with 6-8 cameras ( atleast in Pune I counted them ) and how I would love to
have an official release of these ???

I remember a posting earlier in which Gopal presented the stark reality of
lop-sided economics of CD releases so I doubt if these and similar recordings
will ever come to us through official release.

I could see Australia concert on Youtube but I can't copy that for seeing
without web-connection, what a pity !

If these and such concerts are released on WEB, will that be possible because I
would love to pay and download. But again how many will really pay and download
and how many will exchange the files amongst themselves ? So we seem to be back
to square one..............

Can ARR or KM Music be influential in doing something about it ?

If it is not economically viable for anybody to release, then I guess I have to
live without these recordings..........

Somehow Yeh Dil Maange More !

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune