At the age of 91 Manna Deyji wants to be famous,thats why he is commenting our
boss great workzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JAI HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Tue, 4/13/10, Santosh <skpandey...@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Santosh <skpandey...@ymail.com>
Subject: Fw: [arr] Re: 'That's not the way to sing Vande Mataram'
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 8:34 AM

  RahmanSir Done Gr8 Work by Sing Vande Mataram & Gr8 Music By RahmanSir.I
respect Manna Deyji as Gr8 classical singer but Why Manna Deyji Commenting on
RahmanSir. this is Wrong, Happening in only in India ..  When All Over World
Respect RahmanSir as Gr8 Musician than Why our People are Commenting wrong on
RahmanSir. RahmanSir Made Our Indian Proud on International Level of Music..
Jai..Ho..