dont worry about who is who , JUST WATCH AND LISTEN ITS  BREATH TAKING . A R
RAHMAN SIR YOU BLOSSOM AND MANI RATNAM O my favourite man the teaser says it
all , atlast i will watch a movie after many years. ITS RAAVAN TIME.......

--- On Fri, 4/16/10, Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Raavan - Teaser
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 5:03 PM

pardon me, the male voice doesn't sound like vijay prakash. sounds kailesh
kher-ish + chorus type, but not kailash kher.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Rivjot <riv...@yahoo. com> wrote:

WOWWWWW!!!!! !!!! Such a powerful promo!!
Beera Beera - Vijay Prakash got another huge hit in his bag.. Jai Ho, Hosana,
Fiqrana, Manmohini and now this - ARR definitely saves the best for him