The percussion king and whose SMS ends with an apt statement "Rhythm is GOD !",
our own dear SIVMANI will be performing live in Pune's Sayaji Hotel on the
occasion of first anniversary of the hotel tomorrow ( Sunday 18 April ).

The reason for this information / posting is that the invitation letter from
Sayaji introducing Sivmani >>>

"...... Sivmani has the best of bollywood in his fame starting from Roja to
Rang De Basanti, Taal, Lagaan, Dil Se, Guru, Kabul Express and many more....."

Overwhelming majority to ARR's movies ! And why not ?

We have witnessed the magic created by ARR + Sivmani combo in all Rahman
compositions as well as their live concerts !

A grand welcome to Sivmani on behalf of all Rahmaniacs !

Rhythm is certainly GOD..... to me Sivmani means Rhythm !

Jai HO !

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune