From: vimaljk <vima...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Raavan Impression
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 8:58 AM

I'm not liking the album too much on my first impression.. .of course will give
it time....also. ..will be patient as the Tamil version has not arrived yet
(perhaps it sounds better)..... I think the layering, etc. is far too simple
after the brilliant complexity of Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya...i kind of wanted
Rahman to continue in the experimental mode....so far...Kata Kata sounds the
best...but as i said before 1. going to listen to the album many more times 2.
going to wait for the Tamil version...which may sound different/better