Sachin has been the top run getter in the IPL 2010 so far and has helped his
team to reach the finals for first time in the IPL. His birthday has now become
a national event and his feats national treasure. The expectations
from SachinTendulkar only shoot up by day.The batsman who is considered as the
God of cricket must be under unfathomable pressure  every time he steps on to
the field. His clean image is an inspiration. He is a perfect example of
dedication and passion. And his  popularity crosses all bordersThe IPL Awards
was attended by every team player of the IPL. A.R Rahman enthralled the
audience with his performance in this newly-started award ceremony for the
cricketers.Sachin unfortunately inured his right hand while playing against the
Royal challengers Banglore and is now doubtful for the finals.“It’s because
of Sachin I started taking interest in the game and finally fell in love with
cricket. I am really, really so proud of
 his consistent career and I wish him all the best,” said Amrita.The IPL Awards
was attended by every team player of the IPL. A R Rahman enthralled the
audience with his performance in this newly-started award ceremony for the
cricketers.“Wish you a very happy birthday and we wish to see many more
hundreds, many more 200s actually,” Shilpa Shetty, owner of Rajasthan Royals
IPL team, told reporters at the IPL awards, hosted by director-producer Karan
Johar here at Grand Hyatt hotel.
http://showbiz99.com/tag/wishing-sachin-tendulkar-a-happy-birthday-at-ipl-awards-2010/