Thanks for that Gomzy! But Kata Kata is not on Vikram-Ash but will be on
Priyamani because the booklet has Abhi dancingwith dhols and the from in the
photos are def not vikram. Which is why I think it's priyamani. There is a
backshot of the bride and it fits her height well. Does the lyrics imply
otherwise?