"Jaa Re Ud Ja Re, Rut Beet Gayi" this song was performed at audio launch event
of Raavan, but this song is not released on CD. It is sung by AR Rahman himself
and has some arabic (?) lyrics as well.. and we dont know whether there are any
more additional songs which are not released.

It happens often with Mani sir's movies but sometimes songs remain un-released
(Ishq Ke Imtehaan - Dil Se, Sattena Nenaindhadhu Nenjam - Kannathil
Mutthamitaal) Hopefully, we will see re-release of the CD (e.g. Bombay,
Alaipayuthey, Chor Chor) or songs will get released on some compilation (Guru)