AJ and co., how does it bother u if fans like Taimur express his feelings here?
i find it very genuine. i think its quite simple for u guys to just delete the
msgs from ur inbox or just dont read it isnt it? If u still insists on replying
to it, do it with maturity. ur last line shows ur far from it. If its his way
of expressing is such, why do u go down so low in answering his reply with such
words to describe a person? And another thing, U dont own the group to expect
what people should and should not post. as a member, just read what u like and
reply on it, if u dont like, ignore. if u really want to say something on that
issue, say it with respectable words. simple as a b c. Taimur has not used any
low graded words to describe the current ARR songs or even u. So why must u say
ur 'sick' of him and such?Just appreciating ARR songs doesnt mean ur a good ARR
fan. U need to learn to be like ARR. Be humble and tolerate things well.u dont
see taimur bashing people who praises his post 2000 style. R u on the same page
bro?

Back on the issue, his Hindi songs r not reaching the same set of audience as
for back then. for ur information, the last hindi arr album that was a hit down
here in Malaysia was Taal. Play any songs from Rang De Basanti, Ghajini or
Delhi 6 for that matter, people will go "huh, what songs r these". Being in
India u will not know the difference. Well then again, ARR has to set 2 things
with his songs. One is his standard (creativity, etc etc, u name it, he has it
all) and whether the songs reached all levels of people ( lacking allot
nowadays). I dunno if the common layman is expecting a 90s song, but certainly
his current songs r not reaching them. U dont hear the estate people listening
to Aayitha Ezhutu or even Sivaji the boss. But back then, everyone will play
Minsara Kannavu or Indian songs (remember, back then, that ARR style was NEW
and bodiless as well).

Taimur is very much speaking the voice of a common layman here. Thats y i see
him as a very genuine person. His thoughts very much reflects the people out
there. If ur angry with him,it means ur angry with the truth then. Why i say so
because i always get the very same comment from many, many, many people. They
tend to convey their thoughts to me because im an ARRahman fan. Whether its on
the issue that ARR's current style is inferior to his 90s standard as what we
brand of, or whether the people's  taste have changed, its debatable. but its a
fact his filmi songs have lesser impact on people nowadays. Im really glad he
has found a new ground to explore (Hollywood). See Jai Ho. He is having his
"Roja" there. He has a whole new process and set of audience to awe. Im happy
for it. And ARR songs will always be superior to any other md's songs in term
of quality. No doubt. His songs could very much be a study material because of
his various patterns and arrangments that is found no where in any corner of
the earth.

with this, all i wish is that fans here should be an ARR fan by adapting some
good qualities from ARR himself. Please oh please, ARR is not just known for
his songs, but also his angelic qualities... Please adapt them... well atleast
use them in his own home(group).

Nandri Vanakkam.