i found ranjha ranjha awesome

--- On Sun, 25/4/10, AJ <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: AJ <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Khil Re is one of the sweetest melodies........
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 6:54 AM

      ....really, one of the sweetest melodies I've heard in any Indian film
album in a while.  The melodic contour in this song is very smooth and evolves
naturally..no sudden shifts, just very natural and very heartfelt.  Truly
reminds me of one of those evergreen songs of yesteryear.  The Kathak interlude
is just beautiful.  Reena sang this song very beautifully. .....hats off to
her.

Surprised reviewers are finding this song to be the least favorite.... similar
comments happened towards Man Mohanna in Jodha Akbar, which I didn't agree with
and now same here.