though I am cynical about awards in general...i'd love to see VTV win every
award it can.....it really is one of those special albums in ARR's career and a
def. benchmark of his musical evolution and innovation...i think (as much as
possible) ARR/Sony/Gautham should try and get some international exposure to
the songs (reworking them in english, etc.) cuz they have the potential to be
worldwide phenoms......

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "dreamspringmelodies"