Well...this might be a bit off-topic ...but in this album Deepak P.A Played
the guitars, who is actually his sound engineer
 No Keith peters and sanjeev thomas this time ..which is quite unbelievable
!!! !! and No Sivamani Also !! so many Brand new singers and musicians

U can easily feel Raavan ( may be abhishek's character ,m confused about all
these 3 language versions ) is a dark character from the promos and poster
!! but i felt very weird when i heard Electric guitar in this album ... I
wasnt expecting this kinda modern instruments in this album ... !!

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~