You forget .. He's kind a GODFATHER to all music lovers, for SLUMDOGs and
MILLIONAIREs alike...

________________________________
From: Ramkumar <ram_iye...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 5:43:23 PM
Subject: [arr] Rahman as i feel through his movies.....

Rahman ..
My GURU whom i have never met so far, but admire DIL SE.., The INDIAN who
shines on the EARTH like a bright STAR.
My heart beats in the RHYTHM of his music. I remember the days when I spent my
beautiful nights in BOMBAY listening to him. It was truly soulful. His music is
like cold WATER in the hot DELHI (6) weather. Listening to his music makes me
forget even the worst of Monday BLUEs.Many at times the music has showed me a
NEW WAY OF LIFE. The music coming out of his  mind is as wonderful as the
TAJMAHAL. By all means He is the NAYAK for me! A Real Hero! A perfect GENTLEMAN
!

Jai Ho ! Sir !

Regards,
Ram