The young, hot and happening music director GV Prakash has sung a song for his
uncle AR Rahman, after a gap of nearly 17 years!Rahman is composing music for
the prestigious Ulaga Tamil Chemozhi Manadu, to be held by the Tamilnadu
Government in June in Coimbatore. Prakash has sung one of the songs for the
album which will be released at the Manadu.Remember Prakash has last sung under
his uncle’s baton for the song Chikku Bukku, Chikkubukku Raile…from the 1993
filmGentleman, when he was just a kid?Says a pleased GV Prakash: “I have not
sung for anyone after I became a music director but when Rahman called me to
sing under his baton, I was so excited and honoured. To be frank, I was nervous
to sing for the legend himself and I am sure that I have satisfied the
composer”. .