Our beloved boss...AR Rahman is one man, one mind....But how can he
think in a way that can completely satisfy lakhs of people in one stroke
every time his album hits the stands?
Sample these recent masterpieces that I personally liked the most and
the reasons why (am sure 99% of you liked these too...)1. Beera - Never
a dull moment in the song, great beats, tempo and orchestration2. Behne
De - The mood, ambience and aural pleasure created by this song is
unparalled3. Aaromale - Amazing guitars, innovative music structure4.
Arziyan...Maula (D6) - Captivated by the depth of melody5. In Lamhon Ke
- Swept by the voice and grandeur in the music (the crescendos etc...)6.
Khwaja - Layering of ARRs voices and  of the song's mystical influence
on me7. Dreams on Fire - ARR matches "My Heart Will Go On"8. Tu Musqura
- Interludes are mindblowing, Blending of 2 songs beautifully9. Zindagi
- Simply because of Srinivas vocals and ARRs feel that he brought to
this song10.Jai Ho - For simply blowing away the whole world
(common....it cannot be a bad song to captivate the entire
world....there has to be something in it)
  All I can say is one has to be super human like ARR to churn out
quality masterpieces album after album...