kadhal desam is one of my favrite..but i can't say it as sure..coz all ARR
songs are my favorites

in my openion Rahman sir must use more senior singers like SPB, Yesudas,
again....one song for one of the senior singer in each album
Heard that SPB sir will sing for ARR sir soon ...waiting for that
i am sure that ..SPB/ARR golden days will cme back...

ARR sir is busy nowadays with world tours and more commitments too...Sir must
take rest and give more time to compose...in early days sir got more time to
compose songs...but now..dont know..it is  possible or not.