Hi Manisha,

How interesting, thanks for this. I had no idea what the name of this
instrument is!
If I am not mistaken, the same instrument is used in

- *Tour of the villas *from Couples Retreat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWpe1TMrKOQ listen from *min. 1.14 *onwards
- *Tu Mera Hai *from Ada from *min. 3.12* onwards. I love the way ARR makes
the ending of the Erhu move on to the Banjo/Oud/Ukelele (not sure).. super!

Prabhu