Guys,

Day 1 - Like everyone else - when i first heard Raavan music...i initially got
a "ok' kind of feeling. Like always - i knew something was in store to come.

But the very same day - when i heard "Beera Beera" & "Behene De' promos in TV,
i was kind of 'tempted' to listen to it again,

Day 2 - On my way to office - the first song i heard "Thok De Killi"..Oh man -
what an awesome orchestration... I was hooked into it and the song running into
several loops in my audio player.

Day 3 - I couldn't stop telling all my colleagues to make them listen to it.
Someone spoke about "Ranjha Ranjha" song...I got tied to this song as well with
mellifulous rendering by Rekha Bhardwaj.

Day 4 : Moved on to Khili Re - lovely melody from Reena Bhardwaj and then the
peppy Kata Kata

Day 5 : Completely tied to the whole album. Very comprehensive

ARR stores something very special for Mani Ratnam always. This album is another
example. Great stuff!