I did not much like the album at the first listening . I gave it more
chances but still I did not like most of the songs except for Veera Veera
. I feel Thokde song  is a pale attempt to redo Jai Ho . SUkhwinder has sung
as if he wants to take revenge of not going to Oscar . Still the tune is
incomplete I feel . This is my personal opinion . Also , I thought Khili re
needed a heavy voice . Kata Kata I am waiting for the tamil version . Veera
veera is simply awesome :) but the song is little less in duration and that
kills the fun . It should have been at least 7 minutes song . Behene de I
dont understand why the singer has to shout so loudly . Such a nice tune but
Karthik shouts when singing behe gaya behe gaya .... :( Ranjha ranjha also
feels a pale attempt to redo Slumdog item number Ringa ringa . .......

Overall an average album . Maybe I will like it more after seeing the film .

~VKM