I have been listening to Raavan for the last 2 weeks since its release.
Initially i liked only Beera, rest all were very normal and i thought i will
like all the songs after hearing more. I am disappointed to say after about 100
times of hearings, I am still unable to absorb Raavan's songs. This is the 1st
time i am stuck like this with AR. I am very depressed regarding this. All the
albums of ARR take time to grow but this Album is not getting into my heart and
mind and the push to hear the songs again is not happening. Ranja, Thokde, Kata
Kata - all are very average tracks and the Soul is missing in these songs.
Sorry to say this, but i couldn't avoid saying this also. I am surprised,
amazed that this is a score for a MANIRATNAM film who introduced ARR and he has
given the best for Mani. Again this is only my opinion and i'm not thrusting it
upon you. Overall, average effort by ARR and waiting to hear the next time they
both join hands. Come on ARR,
 you are the best, you will always deliver the best !