From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com>
To: arrf <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 3 May, 2010 9:45:03 AM
Subject: [arr] Non ARR: general software query

I have winamp 2.8, that repeats entire playlist. Sometimes I would
like to repeat only a single song instead of 5-6 songs of an ARR album
that I had put in the playlist, but winamp doesn't allow me to do so.
I have to delete all other songs from the playlist and again load them
when i want them all to get played.

Any free music player software you know about, that allows me to
repeat the entire playment sometime as well allow to repeat a single
song in a playlist. I have GOM player also as someone had suggested in
this group, and vlc also, but haven't explored whether they have this
feature that I need.

Thanks.
--
Rawatt