Well, I do see...It's a Digital version of those Audio CD Covers,HQ version
is obvious !! some of us here isnt "Lucky" enough to be able to buy Audio
CDs ( Like Me )...for those these scans works as a proxy :-( ..and Anyway...
Therez a word called "A.R.Rahman" Printed on it .. so it's an obvious thing
to have .. you might loss your Audio CD..but you wont lose these Scans ..
therez so many reasons to justify these Scans !!!