I strongly recommended!!!

Here is my SIGNATURE.....

________________________________

From: AJ <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 4:27:43 PM
Subject: [arr] Petition to add unreleased Raavan songs on the CD

Perhaps hoping for the Asha and Sonu songs is a bit far fetched, but if the
Richa Sharma version of Ranjha Ranjha is in the film, WHY HASN'T IT BEEN
INCLUDED IN THE CD?  COME ON!  Also, Rahman's Udja Re should be in later CD
versions too.

Guys, please, please form a voice, a lobby to get at least those 2 songs on
later CDs.....Ranjha Ranjha Richa Sharma version (which may be the unplugged
version that Bollywood Hungama previously had on their website) and the ARR
sung Udja Re.

Could we please organize a petition, a voice, that we realy, really want these
songs to be included in all 3 language version CDs in later batches?

I really feel strongly about this.  If enough of us express a strong desire
about this, maybe the probability will be raised that at least these 2 songs
will be included in later Raavan/Raavanan/ Vilain CDs.

Come on!  Let's organize something!