After Rythm it should be VTV in his Filmography.

I think so. how? The ARR magic!

Rythm is the last ARR album which had ARR's magic. ARR's magic in his music
can't be explained; it is meant for experience; the music speaks for itself;
there is no need for promoters.

After Rythm, there is not a complete ARR album which speaks for itself. Of
course there are numbers here and there (Newyork Nagaram,  and a few), but not
a complete album (alteast 95% magical?). if you remember how you've fallen in
love with his music right from Roja, you will accept this. Those are the
moments! (It may be harsh; but i am not here to insult his works in this
decade! Eventhough they are not having the magic, they are not ordinary scores
to be created, just that the satisfaction is missing.)

Before Rythm, every album is afresh and a delight to own. We just play the
cassettes again and again, unitl we have the next album. No complaints at all.

After Rythm, the music of any of his albums didn't speak for themselves, most
of the time, we fans were kind of advocating for them; like 'you need to hear
it for another two more weeks, and you will like it', 'hey, he has tried
something new which is not meant for current generation but will be appreciated
in the future', 'i didn't like it initially, but tried hearing it after one
year it sounded really good, so try the same', 'you need to have some
extraordinary musical senses to understand his music', etc. May be the albums
have extraordinary music but they are liked only by a limited number of fans.
(Remember, Roja to Rythm has extraordinary music and at the same time liked by
everybody). I think if you hear any album for two or more weeks, your mind will
accept it and you will start humming it, but you won't feel the refreshness.
(What's the need to listen to it?)

What happend to him? Where is his magic? Is he saturated? Or am i getting old?
Is it becuase of abundance of his kind of music composers? Is there any problem
with my senses to capture it, or has he tried something which is meant for
future. No clue. That too for a decade. Still unanswered.

I am a music fan who has no idea about technicalities of the music creation. I
don't want to know any of those technical details in order to enjoy the music.
It just has to make us silent and listen to it. It has to renovate us to keep
us going. ARR just came in and provided that refreshness (at a time when the
music industry started becoming monotonous). I just need the same experience he
has given us in the past. I was a bit of disappointed everytime an album
released after Rythm. But I(we) waited for his return, since he is capabable of
returning the magical experiance.

Here comes 2010, here comes VTV, here comes his magic! He is back! This is what
we are waiting for. Just play it and listen it. You will be renovated.
Absolutely no complaints. Everybody loves the music. (You can refer to the VTV
related posts in this group; 95% agree it is awesome). The BGM is perfect and
fits the movie. Now it becomes close to our heart.  Thanks to Gowtham!

I know people, who are not anybody's fans, after hearing 'Hosanna and Omana
Pennae', say, 'kaetka kaetka puthusa iruka; he still has the same magic even
after 15 years'. This is the same we have experienced in the 90s with his
music. And, this is important for his eternal success. We don't want him to
give any less of what he has already gifted to us. (Like you want to see sachin
scoring 100 in every match). I don't want people to fail, either side!

Now, I have retained the hope that he will give us more such gifts.

Now, I am happy and going back to listen VTV.

Thanks for reading!