Very interesting comparison !!!!

I was just curious, is the voice sample maybe Anuradha Sriram's? That was
the impression I got initially after the Hindi release, as both Rekha and
Anuradha were credited. Considering Rekha B was the main singer, I reckoned
Anuradha was the distorded back-and-forth voice... My thoughts got confirmed
(that is, to *my *ears :-) ) when I heard the Tamil version.

In any case. Ranjha is a wonderful example of ARR's interpretation of
folk-meets-electronica. It's a trend I personally appreciate a lot as a
result of my music taste (Maricham, Liquid Dance, Mausam & Escape).. I
didn't immediately expect Ranjha to this row but it touches my musical
senses somewhere!

regards,
Prabhu