Who here agrees with me Khili Re sounds too, too amazing compared to Kalvare?
There is something about this girl's (Reena Baradwaj) voice that spelled divine
in this song. This feel is totally missing in Kalvare. So far after good
listens, my view is such :

Keda Kari > Katha Katha
Kalvare < Khili Re

so far im hooked to this songs, these songs r not letting me to get into the
other songs. waiting to move on to the other songs.... haha...