From: ravi <ravis...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Kata kata and the trumpet portion
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:53 AM

In Mangalore (Karnataka) the people worship the demigods and an event by name
"Bhoota kola" is held. The trumpet and the drums named as "Chende" are the
prime music while a person dressed up as Bhoota dances around. If by any chance
anybody happened to watch that event and had observed the music the feel is
much similar. The portion 4:14 till the end brings the feel.
I insist I am not saying anykind of copy or inspiration. I just want everybody
to realize how beautifully the following factors coincided.
The composer being from Tamil Nadu, the scene background is somewhere related
to a tribal marriage occasion. This makes me say that the common factor for all
human is the unspoken language whereas the divide is in the spoken laguage
where we try to find superiority.